Becoming more connected through words
Don’t you wish sometime you had just the right words to say to drive the point home to what you are feeling? Those targeted sweet spot words that say it all. I had a couple thoughts (love, relating, community, contentment) in mind while compiling these words of wisdom below.
I love quotes! They are useful because they are to the point and they make you think- at least that is what a quote that touches at a meaningful spot for us does. I hope you enjoy these and it becomes motivating to look at the relationships you care about most a little differently. Positivityblog.com and biblegateway.com made it easy to find quotes that are meaningful to me AND Pinterest – able!
1. “The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.”— Thomas Merton
2. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”– Walter Winchell
3. “People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.”— Joseph F. Newton Men
4. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”— Carl W. Buechner
5. Ephesians 4:2-3 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
6. 2 Corinthians 5:17-18 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.
7. Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.
For an awesome list of relationship quotes follow this link: